Saturday 7 July 2012

Hello Hi :)

So today I went to a BBQ with a friend of mine... The weather was awful but you know, it didn't stop us from taking some real cool pics. Here's what I wore today. You'll have to excuse the quality of the pictures, we didn't have a proper camera today so I had to make good use of my iPhone one.

Enjoy :)  


My OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) consisted of a little red dress, a black bowlers hat, Gold jewellery (my fav :D) and some really cute black sparkly loafers. Here's what I call  'Simple, but cute'; 


 I chose to wear this hat to add a bit of punk/rockstar-ness to my outfit, I hate looking too cute you see lol. I thought the shoes complimented the dress well as they added a bit of sparkle and brightness. My shoes also remind me of Dorothy's red shiny shoes from the story Oliver Twist, only mine have a dark twist seeing as they're black lol
 I'm really loving my newly purchased gold body chain and I've also come to realise that I have a thing for statement jewellery such as crosses and spikes/studs 


Dress: H&M Basics - £14.99
Shoes: Asos sale - £15

Accessories
Hat: Claire's Accessories - £7.99
Body chain: Topshop - £12.99
Hand chain: Topshop - £4.99
Earrings: Topshop - £8.99
Bag: Longchamp - £58






When I got to the BBQ I was greeted with smiling faces and some superb outfits that I just HAD to blog! Here's a few of them...


This is Hannah... I found this outfit very fitting for the summer season. A lovely floral waterfall skirt with a plain white top matched with lavish loose curls which made her look so serine. I love it! 

 I thought this outfit was real cool, quite street with the fitted cap yet stylish with the cropped blazer. 



This was my favourite outfit! This is Winnie, I absolutely loved her gold zip-up corset which she styled with a long black maxi skirt... This outfit was simple yet so stylish. I particularly loved the gold vintage-looking necklace and I also thought the hair and make up was top-notch.



Thanks for looking, See you soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment